Wasabi Salad Recipe
Microgreen Wasabi Salad Recipe!!!
Add a kick to your salad with wasabi microgreens! Your taste buds will love you for this one!
Wasabi: You either love it or hate it. This condiment has an intense aroma and strong horseradish-like taste that can take some people aback, although those who are adventurous with their food seem to like it. This green microgreen is packed full of nutritious deliciousness!
If you’re interested in trying wasabi but don’t want that very spicy sensation after eating it, you can make this Crisp and Spicy Avocado Wasabi Salad Recipe. What makes this dish stand out is the unique sweet and spicy avocado and wasabi dressing. Eating this salad is sure to deliver multiple flavors with each bite.
Crisp and Spicy Avocado Wasabi Salad: Sweet and Fiery in Every Bite
- For the avocado wasabi dressing:
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 1 1/2 oz wasabi microgreens
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 organic lemon
- Salt to taste
- For the salad:
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Wasabi Microgreens for garnish
- Prepare the dressing by adding avocado, lemon juice, salt and wasabi microgreens to a blender or food processor. Blend on high until avocado is smooth and creamy. Then add extra virgin olive oil. Blend on high for 1 minute until fully emulsified. Transfer dressing to a glass jar.
- Prepare the salad by layering the greens in a large bowl followed by the shredded carrots, cherry tomatoes, sesame seeds and microgreens. Drizzle the avocado wasabi dressing over the salad and serve immediately.