Centennial Farmers Market 2022 Rules & Regulations
Following is the 2022 rules for the Centennial Farmers Market. Please make sure that you read the rules and regulations prior to sending in your application. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact us by phone, text or email.
2022 Market Schedule: Wednesdays, May 4th through October 26th, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and located at the University Towne Center, 7424 S University Blvd, Centennial, CO 80122.
- Yearly application Fee is $100
- Daily market fees are 10% per day
- Drop-In fees are 10% per day with a $25 minimum
There will be a $25 fine for all no call/no shows, so please contact us if you cannot attend.
We are looking for LOCAL PRODUCE FARMERS and are currently offering NO DAILY FEES FOR ALL PRODUCE FARMERS!
- SETUP: All vendors are responsible for personal booth set-up. No vehicles will be permitted to drive through market beginning fifteen (15) minutes prior to market opening and fifteen (15) minutes after market closing. Vendors should be set up and ready to sell by market opening and will keep all products set-up until market closes.
- Vendors must be at market site no later than 30 minutes prior to start of each market.
- All tents must be weighted. We require 30 lbs. or more securely attached to each corner. Vendors will not be able to set up without weights!
- SPACE ASSIGNMENTS: The market manager assigns spaces. Participants are typically able to keep the same space. However, the market manager reserves the right to reassign spaces as deemed necessary each week. Participants expected on any market day must notify the manager 24 hours in advance if they are unable to attend. Vendors missing a market without notification must contact manager to verify space for the following week.
- Booths will not be held for late vendors (9:30 a.m. or later).
- Participants in the market must obtain approval from the market manager or a staff member before introducing a new product not represented on application.
- Vendors must maintain the space assigned to them in a clean and sanitary condition. The space must be left in clean condition when leaving. No trash may be left at the market.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol by vendors in the market area.
- MARKET FEES: At the close of the market vendors must completely and accurately fill out and submit a market sales report plus the required fees (cash or check) to the market manager or a staff member. Reports must be turned in after market closes.
- All local and state taxes are the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- All vendors will be cleared out of the market area within two hours after the market closes.
vendor’s right to participate in the farmers market.
Centennial Farmers Market
P.O. Box 300, Louviers, CO 80131
(720) 985-9607 Cell
By clicking on SUBMIT, I agree that I have read and agree to the Centennial Farmers Market 2021 Rules & Regulations. (The SUBMIT button will take you to the online application form in Google Forms.)